Friday, August 17, 2007

Comedy Central's ROAST on Flava Flav.

FLAVA FLAV!

It's probbaly past all the kiddies' bedtime, so all the good shows are coming out from behind the cencored curtain.

They have all the good comedians on this one, Kat Williams is hilarious alone, but with others it'll make your gut be sore for DAYS.

At the beginning, Kat Williams said "This program has the 'N' word in it, and it will be used MANY MANY times." The camera then went to the comedians, then back to Kat Williams. "The 'N' word is 'Nobodys'." I didn't really think it was that funny, but the audience thought it was...

The probbaly funniest parts of it though, are Snoop Dogg, ICE - T, and Carrot Top. There was this funny joke by this 'nobody', Jack (enter his last name here). He said "Hey, ICE - T. How are you and your wonderful wife, CoCo? Oh, and how's your kid Vinilla Latè?" I bursted out laughing, and then there was the ICE - T one... He said "Snoop Dogg has smoked so much weed that during the commercial break he farted and the entire front row got the munchies." I laughed to hard I almost woke up my Mom down the hall.

There's some funny shows on Comedy Central. You should allways watch the ROAST, and RENO 911.

Steven.

3 comments:

Mr. Pink said...

I never actually bothered to watch the roast, even though I am a big fan of Reno 911 ( I watched nearly all the episodes and the movie) and South Park. Carlos Mencia isn't all that bad.

Steven said...

Mind of Mencia is just annother person who thinks he can be funny by being an jerk, in my oppinion...

Unknown said...

Reno 911 is hilarious. I used to watch it when I had the chance when it was on last year.