Friday, August 17, 2007

A day in my shoes.

Today I went to my friend's Dad's store that sells Videogames (And I hang out there and get paid $3.99 a hour, even though I don't work there.), and I went in, said hey to my friend Dave and went in back to get a drink of Coke.

Some moron came in and started screaming things about how his daughter didn't like the game "F.E.A.R.", a Doom-like game, and so I'm usually the one who takes care of costomers who are total nutjobs, I said "Hey, is there a problem?" He says "Yeah, I bought this game for my daughter and she doesn't like it, and I thought she would." I take the game, pop it in the store's 360, and it works fine, I told him "There's nothing wrong with the game?" he said No. I told him there's no refunds unless the game is broken, or scratched when purchased.

He must think that because I'm 13, I'm a fricking idiot, so he tells me "Oh, the game is broken! It won't work for our GameCube... I mean our Xbox 360. Give me my refund."

I told him no, and he just goes ballistic. He runs around screaming "F*ck you, this is bull sh*t."

I tell him to leave now or I'll go to the police department nextdoor, and he bashes through the door, in the direction of the police department.

I run in, and I know where this guy was 'cause of his loud screaming.

He tells the cop next to me I "Stole $50 dollars from him". I didn't, and they ask me a lot of questions, and the guy ended up in jail for the night for trying to get me into the Juvie.

I also got F.E.A.R. for free, and got $40.00 bonus for this moron.

The day turned out good. :D

No comments: